ZFW ARTCC Forum

Welcome to the New Fort Worth ARTCC Website!

Welcome to the New Fort Worth ARTCC Website!
« on: August 18, 2018, 08:48:07 AM »
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, men and women of all ages

WELCOME to the LONGLY ANTICIPATED Fort Worth ARTCC Website!!

First and foremost, I want to thank Jeffrey Sydenham, Matthew Kosmoski, Carson Page, and Matt Bozwood-Davies (no not the streamer) for their help getting this site to where it is. It took an army and a half to get the server and such up to date to be compatible, and these four were instrumental to its success. Thanks, gents.

Secondly, I'd like to just say that Joshua Hooker, our current Webmaster, did a phenomenal job getting this site ready for launch. Over the course of 3-4 days, Hooker and I spent a lot of time together working through the coding and functionality of the site to get it out to the production server for you all. Without him, this job would've taken much much longer than it did. Please offer your thanks to him next time you see him in the TS for his hard work and dedication to the ARTCC, specifically in getting this fantastic site out.

And finally, thank you to my mother and father for raising me t

Sorry. Forgot I wasn't writing my ATM of the year speech...

ANYWHO. All of our previous home controllers should have access to our website, and any active visiting controllers who controlled within the last 2 months were added as well. If you are from ZHU or ZME and your name isn't on the visiting roster with major certifications and you had them previously, please contact datm@zfwartcc.net to get you re-added. In the database migration, some of you may have been lost unintentionally. (We love you all equally we just... need to re-add you. No hard feelings, right?)

Welcome to the new site, have a look around, test some things out, and enjoy! Let wm@zfwartcc.net know if you have any problems with the website or myself at atm@zfwartcc.net if you have any other problems.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 07:19:58 PM by Cameron Bristol »